Bertie the Bunyip

Default Nik is a lying ****

Joseph Stifel wrote in :

As opposed to an ethical, morally upright, honest ****?

goes without saying.

Bertie

Joseph (the hungry sheep look up, and are not fed, but swolen with wind,
and the rank mist they draw, rot inwardly, and foul contagion spread)
**** de Money.

Shen44

junk mail
Lady Pilot

You bore me to death, Bertie.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Nik wrote in
:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:05:44 GMT, Joseph Stifel
wrote:

As opposed to an ethical, morally upright, honest ****?

That'd be it. Really, our friend Roger here, cos that is his real name

Is it Njikky?

BTW, feels threatened by our faith.

Well, you think I must be jewish because I threatened by your faith.

wonder why?

BTW, you do have some proof that I claimed to be jewish like you keep
saying, don't you?

He draws from the fact that there
are some, rather right wing, elements who call themselves Asatru that
all who call themselves so are also ahem fascists.

None of whihc Njikky will either identify nor denounce.

Fortunately this
isn't the case. There is NO central Asatru authority. There are some
respected individuals around the world but, like most human societies,
it has a range of political positions within its ranks.

Mm, sure it does, Nazi boy.

Thats happening less and less these days though because of the abuse
has increased over the last few years.

Oow!

Almost time thenm Eh njikky?

Where wil the first Pusch be?

Bertie

Nik

Bertie the Bunyip

(Shen44) wrote in :

junk mail

No it's not.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:05:34 -0500, "Rhyanon"
wrote:

I thought it apropos for the whoppers you're trying to pass off as
fact.

Like what pray tell?

oh, and be sure to thank your boifriend for proving me right about my
initial
assertion that you stupid**** nazis don't know **** about witches.

Attempting to smear me by suggesting that I am gay is not only off
target because I am married but it shows that you are homophobic.

No, it means you and njikky have a special understainding, fjuckwit

Well done. Your credibility is zero.

You really don't get it, do you njikky?

He doesn't need cred. You provide all the evidence required yourself.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:11:57 -0500, "Rhyanon"
wrote:

Whatsa madder, ****stain, you can't handle the truth that religion is
a lie?

You have yet to demonstrate this.

No, you will demonstrate it Njiky.

Awwwwwwww, it must hurt to find out yer wasting yer life on deital
archetypes that don't exist. [sneeeeeeeer] Poor lil jizz guzzler.

You're just an idiot.

Oow!

that's telling him.

Bertie

"Nik" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:36:21 -0500, "Rhyanon"
wrote:

Are you saying Nik is a nazi, or are you just generalizing about

asatruar?

Bertie is a troll, who like you, lacks the balls to state his
beliefs about the political nature or lack of of Asatruar in a face
to face manner.

You two should get along well.

Nik

Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:03:31 -0500, "Rhyanon"
wrote:

No, no, do go ahead and kill yourself. Yer boifriend Nik might even
hop into the burning boat to be with you as you both float away to
meet yer imaginary friend.

Worthless piece of ****.

Oow!

Temper temper nazi boy.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Rhyanon" wrote in
:

I hit a ner - erve, I hit a ner - erve! hee hee hee! It's so easy to
do when one's victim has bought into all the religious rigarmarole.
Tweak it and listen to it thrum like a badly out of tune guitar.

Yeah, he is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, but when he has his
moments, va vooom!

wrote:

No, no, do go ahead and kill yourself. Yer boifriend Nik might even
hop into the burning boat to be with you as you both float away to
meet yer imaginary friend.

Worthless piece of ****.

Oow!

Temper temper nazi boy.

Bertie

Osric

Rhyanon wrote:

I hit a ner - erve, I hit a ner - erve! hee hee hee! It's so easy to do when
one's victim has bought into all the religious rigarmarole. Tweak it and
listen to it thrum like a badly out of tune guitar.

OOOH! I think I may have found in myself the capacity to annoy someone
briefly on the internet! I'd better write this down, it's likely to be
my life achievment!!! (Giddy laughter)

-Rhyanon