Lady Pilot

Default Nik is a lying ****

You bore me to death, Bertie.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Nik wrote in
:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:05:44 GMT, Joseph Stifel
wrote:

As opposed to an ethical, morally upright, honest ****?

That'd be it. Really, our friend Roger here, cos that is his real name

Is it Njikky?

BTW, feels threatened by our faith.

Well, you think I must be jewish because I threatened by your faith.

wonder why?

BTW, you do have some proof that I claimed to be jewish like you keep
saying, don't you?

He draws from the fact that there
are some, rather right wing, elements who call themselves Asatru that
all who call themselves so are also ahem fascists.

None of whihc Njikky will either identify nor denounce.

Fortunately this
isn't the case. There is NO central Asatru authority. There are some
respected individuals around the world but, like most human societies,
it has a range of political positions within its ranks.

Mm, sure it does, Nazi boy.

Thats happening less and less these days though because of the abuse
has increased over the last few years.

Oow!

Almost time thenm Eh njikky?

Where wil the first Pusch be?