Bobsprit

Default An Offer

I was made an offer for Alien.
The price is a bit more than double what I paid and actually higher than normal
for a C&C 32 with a small sail inventory. I told Suzanne that we might bump up
our plan for the C&C 34+, but It seems crazy to sell the 32 just after bringing
her back.

RB
Bobsprit

A week or so ago it was a 34XL. Now it is a 34+. You need to
organize your bait bucket

Wrong again, sir!
The 34+, as explained in the reviews came in 3 trim levels: Regular +, XL and
R. But they are all 34+s. The XL at my club says 34+ right in the side. XL
appears inside the cabin on a label beneath the bridgedeck.
I'm planning to buy the late model XL trim level version of the 34+ series.

Hope this helps!

RB
Bobsprit

Ah...well they say the memory is the first to go...as least I think
someone said that Go for it! Check with Suzzy first, though, since
it is her boat, after all

Yup! She'll be paying for the whole boat this time too!

RB

SAIL LOCO

A week or so ago it was a 34XL. Now it is a 34+.

Next week it will be the 34R. Anything is possible in the matrix.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Wrong again, sir!
The 34+, as explained in the reviews came in 3 trim levels: Regular +, XL and
R. But they are all 34+s. The XL at my club says 34+ right in the side. XL
appears inside the cabin on a label beneath the bridgedeck.
I'm planning to buy the late model XL trim level version of the 34+
series.

As usual your the one who's wrong. They are not all versions of the +. It's
more like the + is a low performance version of the R with more "stuff" but
less keel and rig. The XL was an attempt to combine the two. The + has more
tankage than the XL which has more than the R. The water system is different
on the XL/+ models from the R. The displacements are different between all
models. Core materials are different. Rigs are different. Supplied running
rigging is different. Traveler positions are different. Winch sizes are
different. Hatches and deck lockers are different and in the case of the R
there arn't any. I guess all that is just "trim" differences. You know
nothing about boats.

Scott Vernon

you may as well have wrote triple or even quadruple what you paid, as no one
here believes your **** anyway.

BwaaHaahahahahahah

SV

"Bob****" wrote ...
I was made an offer for Alien.
The price is a bit more than double what I paid

Bobsprit

Hatches and deck lockers are different and in the case of the R
there arn't any. I guess all that is just "trim" differences. You know
nothing about boats.

Wrong, Loco. The XL at my club says 34+ in big letters.
SORRY!!!!

RB

Making an offer on a boat sciman Cruising 14 May 5th 04 10:52 PM
KAWEAH RIVER -- PLEASE OFFER SUGGESTIONS FOR GOOD OUTFITTERS Peter General 1 February 27th 04 04:16 PM
Offer in. Clams Canino General 4 August 9th 03 09:14 PM
FS or Trade new 2002 percertion lucid - best offer couchonroof Whitewater 0 July 14th 03 11:40 PM