Clams Canino

Default Offer in.

Looks like we will settle with the insurance co for 5k and we keep
everything. I can live with that.
Not too bad considering the year of the boat.

-W

noah

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:26:31 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Looks like we will settle with the insurance co for 5k and we keep
everything. I can live with that.
Not too bad considering the year of the boat.

-W

Glad you got an offer that you can live with.
....so when do you start resoration? )
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats
Clams Canino

I don't. The transom is hosed and I'm not gonna fart around with that. Not
with the way I run a boat.

Keeping my outboard and getting a new boat. sigh

-W

wrote:

Looks like we will settle with the insurance co for 5k and we keep
everything. I can live with that.
Not too bad considering the year of the boat.

-W

Glad you got an offer that you can live with.
...so when do you start resoration? )
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats

FRANKWBELL

In article HcuYa.88272$Ho3.11027@sccrnsc03, "Clams Canino"
writes:

Looks like we will settle with the insurance co for 5k and we keep
everything. I can live with that.

Good news, Clams.

Nice to hear when an insurance company deals fairly with its customers.

Frank Bell