felton

Default An Offer

Ah...well they say the memory is the first to go...as least I think
someone said that Go for it! Check with Suzzy first, though, since
it is her boat, after all

On 17 Aug 2003 16:01:08 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

A week or so ago it was a 34XL. Now it is a 34+. You need to
organize your bait bucket

Wrong again, sir!
The 34+, as explained in the reviews came in 3 trim levels: Regular +, XL and
R. But they are all 34+s. The XL at my club says 34+ right in the side. XL
appears inside the cabin on a label beneath the bridgedeck.
I'm planning to buy the late model XL trim level version of the 34+ series.

Hope this helps!

RB