Jeff Morris

Default Anyone headed to the Vineyard?

Loki will be headed South on Sunday for a few weeks around Martha's Vineyard - also
Scituate, Hadley's, maybe Woods Hole or Falmouth, maybe even Cutyhunk. With luck, we'll
be in Vineyard Haven much of the time. If any ASA folks see us, give a holler!

RB - you can get there by car - we'll probably be on a mooring near the VH ferry dock.

Neal - It look like a broad reach all the way down - maybe I'll try out this sailing thing
and see what its all about. Are you sure the ferry won't mind if I sail across its path
on the fog?

--
-jeff www.sv-loki.com
"The sea was angry that day, my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup at the

Marc

Jeff, there is a bascule bridge, 30' horizontal clearance at the entry
to the Lagoon Pond opposite the mooring field , across the ferry
channel. Behind it is a great anchorage with good holding. good dinghy
access to all of Vineyard Haven, free and uncrowded. I stayed there
on a 6' draft boat with no problems.

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:05:12 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

Loki will be headed South on Sunday for a few weeks around Martha's Vineyard - also
Scituate, Hadley's, maybe Woods Hole or Falmouth, maybe even Cutyhunk. With luck, we'll
be in Vineyard Haven much of the time. If any ASA folks see us, give a holler!

RB - you can get there by car - we'll probably be on a mooring near the VH ferry dock.

Neal - It look like a broad reach all the way down - maybe I'll try out this sailing thing
and see what its all about. Are you sure the ferry won't mind if I sail across its path
on the fog?

Simple Simon

Enjoy your trip as much as I'll enjoy your absense around here.

Remember, if your sails are up and your motor is off you
are the stand on vessel and the ferry is the giveway vessel
in whatever fog might come up. Be sure to sound the
proper fog signal, thats all.

S.Simon

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message ...
Loki will be headed South on Sunday for a few weeks around Martha's Vineyard - also
Scituate, Hadley's, maybe Woods Hole or Falmouth, maybe even Cutyhunk. With luck, we'll
be in Vineyard Haven much of the time. If any ASA folks see us, give a holler!

RB - you can get there by car - we'll probably be on a mooring near the VH ferry dock.

Neal - It look like a broad reach all the way down - maybe I'll try out this sailing thing
and see what its all about. Are you sure the ferry won't mind if I sail across its path
on the fog?

--
-jeff www.sv-loki.com
"The sea was angry that day, my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup at the
deli."

Shen44

If you hear the "Gray Lady II" on the radio, tell them Andy from S.Ca. says
hello.

Shen