Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default A MAJOR SOLAR FLARE IS HEADED TO EARTH.

Solar flares can disrupt communications and power systems. The last
flare blacked out a large part of the Northeast 3 years ago.

We have a 50/50 chance of serious damage, depending on the flare's
magnetic alignment. We will not know the alignment until 15 minuets
prior to impact.

This is the LARGEST flare ever detected!

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2003/s2108.htm

Be sure to disconnect your sat based communications equipment, radar,
vhf radios, generators, batteries, shore power cables and phones.

pull antenna connections as well.

Good Luck All

Capt. Frank

Capt. Frank Hopkins

I bet you don't put a couple of extra lines on your boat in a hurricane
either.

C.F.

wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:43:02 GMT, "Capt. Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

Solar flares can disrupt communications and power systems. The last
flare blacked out a large part of the Northeast 3 years ago.

We have a 50/50 chance of serious damage, depending on the flare's
magnetic alignment. We will not know the alignment until 15 minuets
prior to impact.

This is the LARGEST flare ever detected!

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2003/s2108.htm

Be sure to disconnect your sat based communications equipment, radar,
vhf radios, generators, batteries, shore power cables and phones.

pull antenna connections as well.

Good Luck All

Capt. Frank

Hey Frank... get a grip!!!

Chicken Little

Curtis CCR

"Capt. Fr*%&^%ank H$^#&_)$opkins"
wrote&%^! in message
hlink.net...
So%^lar fl^$ar*&#es can disrupt communicat&*_==*ions and power systems. The last
flare blacked out a la%#^^@rge part of the Northeast &# use874net 3 years ago.

We have a 50/50 chance of s$52erious damage, 85++depending on the flare's
magnetic alignment. We will37F71) not know the alignment until 15 minuets
prior to impact. &$^#=IMPACT?$%#-=- oh sHI$@!

This is the *@^!LARGEST &^#@)(&*flare ever detected!

Be ^$&#re to disconne#$%^%2 ($&# sat based co63794ications equipment, radar,
vhf radios, generators, bat%67843ies, shore power cables a&$%nd phones.

pull ant#%)_@#enna co&$#^ctions as well.

Go^#()072

s&AY&563 AG*gain.. &532- bad &4copy.. ti6n foi*l; ha^t m&$u%$t be 72
too2 TH*^ick!1!!

OVER!23%#^@(&%