Bobsprit

Default A New Boat Soon! (Get something real like this)

Quality
is a bit more timeless.

The C&C is a nicely finished yacht. The Crealock is better in that regard, but
it will be DIW on some August days here. When I'm in my 60s, the Crealock will
make more sense.

RB
Simple Simon

Default A New Boat Soon!(too much draft)

What do you expect? An informed decision out of Bobsprit?
Ha ahaah hah ahahahhah ah ah ah ha h ah ah ha h ah ah ah!

Hasn't happened yet. Will not happen in the future.

The man's a big baby who doesn't have a clue what sailing's
all about. Never will, either, as long as he keeps boat-
hopping on has-been, outdated racer/cruisers.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Going up 2 feet hardly seems worth the time or effort.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

SAIL LOCO

Going up 2 feet hardly seems worth the time or effort.

Are you kidding. He'll be able to post for another 2 years.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Default A New Boat Soon!

I think you would be better suted on the Vindo you keep trying to unload on the
for sale board.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jeff Morris

Actually its 35 feet 6 inches.

But the real problem is that 7'3" draft - I thought you were talking about moving South.
If you want to race in the middle of the bay the deep keel isn't a problem - that's what
gives you the rating. But if you're looking for a quiet cove your options will get
limited.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Going up 2 feet hardly seems worth the time or effort.

Try a calculator. The 34XL is a tad under 36 feet, 4 feet longer than the 32.

RB

katysails

Wake up! You're dreaming again. A C&C 34 rates about 145.

Only on Lake Erie where the 7 ft keel slows you down plowing through the
mud.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

DSK

"Capt.American" wrote:

Any Crealock makes a C&C look like junk.

Only if you have blinders one.

You just need to get up the
guts to go where the Crealock are designed to go.

It doesn't take "guts," it takes either a maladapted personality or angry creditors.

Open Ocean, Blue
Water, out of the sight of land, you know that place where your C&C
would be beat to pieces.

Considering that lots of C&Cs have circumanvigated, you are obviously misinformed on this issue.
Although I'll give you 1/4 credit for taunting Boobsie..

DSK