Simple Simon

Default The Strength of Sailing.asa

It is just so easy to block posts from those losers.

While it takes me less than two seconds to block one of
those wimps, it takes them minutes to forge headers, etc.
so I can spend another two seconds blocking them again.

They don't have enough time to do anything but lose that
game. Funny thing is they are TOO STUPID to realize
their impotence. Sort of like Shen44, Jeff Morris and
that otnmbrd fellow when they attempt to talk about
the COLREGS.

S.Simon.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
Congrats, everyone! No one is falling for responding to the nitwits. They're
getting frozen out. has not been filtered and I assure you
these fools are posting like mad and getting no bites. Bee's buzzing in their
own bonnets. I'm now filtering them here as well...as of now. Plonk!

It's our group and for sailors...and for you too, Binary jane!

Your Leader,

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

It is just so easy to block posts from those losers.

While it takes me less than two seconds to block one of
those wimps, it takes them minutes to forge headers, etc.

you think?

No, it doesn't, actually.

so I can spend another two seconds blocking them again.

Wow, two seconds.

They don't have enough time to do anything but lose that
game.

What game?

Funny thing is they are TOO STUPID to realize
their impotence.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhah whhahwhahwhh!

god i love these guys.

Bertie

S.Simon.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Congrats, everyone! No one is falling for responding to the nitwits.
They're getting frozen out. has not been filtered
and I assure you these fools are posting like mad and getting no
bites. Bee's buzzing in their own bonnets. I'm now filtering them
here as well...as of now. Plonk!

It's our group and for sailors...and for you too, Binary jane!

Your Leader,

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Bertie the Bunyip

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Congrats, everyone! No one is falling for responding to the nitwits.
They're getting frozen out. has not been filtered
and I assure you these fools are posting like mad and getting no
bites. Bee's buzzing in their own bonnets. I'm now filtering them
here as well...as of now. Plonk!

It's our group and for sailors...and for you too, Binary jane!

Your Leader,

Capt RB
C&C 32

Yet you all keep commenting on things we're saying. Neat!

Stage three. Well almost.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

The Cappys Master wrote in
:

wrote:

It is just so easy to block posts from those losers.

While it takes me less than two seconds to block one of
those wimps, it takes them minutes to forge headers, etc.
so I can spend another two seconds blocking them again.

Stand aside gentlemen, we have a genius in our midst!

Bwaaaahahahahhhahaahaaa!

God can't you ****s even
Bwawhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhah wh?

Bertie