Bobsprit

Default Leaving Slip/marina

obscene
gestures you and your crew employ when leaving your marina?

Hey, obscene gestures is how we have a slip....at HALF PRICE!!!
As if you didn't know!

RB
Jeff Morris

The first marina I was in with the Nonsuch had a bank of very nice condos on Pier 7 with
the marina on piers 6 and 8, on either side.

http://www.marinemart.com/ship2.gif

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Some marinas have wirhin their own rules that horns shall not be sounded
except for an emergency situation.

That's the "please don't wake the hungover sailor" law.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

No. That would be the cursing and obscene gestures
they *receive* when leaving the marina... unless they're
planning on not coming back, of course!

"felton" wrote in message
Would this be in addition to or instead of the cursing and obscene
gestures you and your crew employ when leaving your marina?

On 11 Aug 2003 15:50:57 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

How many of you REALLY sound horns when leaving slips/marina?

Capt RB

Donal

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message

Two places to help you over radio shyness are the "Rock Pile" on the ICW,

south of Myrtle
Beach, and "Crash Corner" in Key Largo.

Bob wouldn't need his radio for Rock Pile! He'd just slow down to 3 kts!

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

And, the sure as heck don't want to be awakened by you!

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 11 Aug 2003 15:50:57 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

How many of you REALLY sound horns when leaving slips/marina?

Capt RB

I don't want to wake up my neighbors. They often sleep aboard.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

bill chaplin

Oh yes I do, coarse I have a really big boat and every one knows I'm a
rank amature,and have promised to lynch me if I don't give warning???
:-{

Bobsprit wrote:

How many of you REALLY sound horns when leaving slips/marina?

Capt RB

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/