Flying Tadpole

Default a REAL challenge

The Cappys Master wrote:

Bwaaaahahhahahahahaa!
No wonder the trolls came out from under the bridge to feed.

THey came to your call.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Donal

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

The Cappys Master wrote:

Bwaaaahahhahahahahaa!
No wonder the trolls came out from under the bridge to feed.

THey came to your call.

I'm glad that somebody remembers the truth. Still, it doesn't really matter
any more.

Have you seen the recently posted swansong? It included the longest
"bwahaha....." etc that I've ever seen.

I've saved it away for future use!

Regards

Donal

Donal

The Captains Master wrote in message

The Cappys Master wrote:

Bwaaaahahhahahahahaa!
No wonder the trolls came out from under the bridge to feed.

THey came to your call.

I'm glad that somebody remembers the truth. Still, it doesn't really

matter
any more.

Have you seen the recently posted swansong? It included the longest
"bwahaha....." etc that I've ever seen.

I've saved it away for future use!

The truth is Bertie was invited as an eggspurt on things aviation when
our long departed (or did he slink away) Jocks was proudly proclaiming
his superior knowledge og flight and the heavens.

The others arrived at the behest of others who taunted them in their
own home till they broke out and attacked asa.

Now those same are complaining about X postings.

I'm gobsmacked at your ignorance!

I warned the group when *you* first invited the Bunyip in. Your dislike of
Jax seemed to have gotten the better of you. Once he was here, it was only
a matter of time before the invasion occurred - because that is the way that
these inadequate people operate. If they are unable to cause disruption
using their own intellectual abilities, then they use cross postings to
invite other loons into the discussion.

Jax may have irritated me, he even tried (unsucessfully) to complain to my
ISP about me. However, life is such, and I didn't have a problem with
that. Why did you find his behaviour so difficult to deal with? Why did
you feel the need to bring in outsiders?

Regards

Donal

Donal

The Captains Master wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:56:45 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

I'm gobsmacked at your ignorance!

Same here!
I unlike you it appears hve absolutely no dislike for Jocks.
I enjoyed the sport!
Why did
you feel the need to bring in outsiders?

Umm I had no idea this was a closed session.
I'll try to remember that in future.

Oh BTW the bunyip sails.

There are some real ******* out on the water - and they aren't confined to
powerboats!

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

The Captains Master wrote:

Oh BTW the bunyip sails.

Really? How do you know this? Have you sailed with him?

Ah, you mean on the kiddie show with the cardboard sailboat...

LP

Peter J Ross

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
17:36:00 GMT, when Lady Pilot wrote:

The Captains Master wrote:

Oh BTW the bunyip sails.

Really? How do you know this? Have you sailed with him?

Ah, you mean on the kiddie show with the cardboard sailboat...

I think you might be confusing Bertie with Captain Pugwash.

HTH.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8