Bertie the Bunyip

Default More Pentagon Liars Emerge From The Woodwork

(Parallax) wrote in
om:

Counteragent 86 wrote in message
news:Xns93CBD6BC5F857spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper .com...
(ryan) wrote in
om:

CounterAgent86 wrote-
"Red herring. Who cares where it went? It didn't hit the Pentagon.
The rest is academic."

Sorry the only way you can 100% prove that the 757-200 did NOT hit
the Pentagon is if you find the aircraft intact somewhere else.

That's a great big metal strawman you have there.

; )

If you can't prove there was a right side engine (which you cannot),
explain the white trail following the projectile that hit the
Pentagon (which you cannot), explain why the projectile in the stills
approaches at the wrong angle (which you cannot), or even show a 757
in the stills released by the Pentagon (which you cannot), then what
happened to a plane that did not hit the Pentagon is of no
consequence. It didn't hit the Pentagon, and your question above
shows that. For us to show you where the plane went, or may have
gone, you have to accept the premise that it didn't hit the Pentagon.

Are you willing to concede that, yet?

; )

If it
didn't hit the Pentagon where did it go? Radar tapes show that
aircraft doing an about face turn toward the east coast, descending
toward Washington D.C., and then show it disappear as it flies too
low for radar contact. People witnessed it! Camera's caught it on
tape!

Hahahahahahahaha. Care to show it to me on tape?

; )

It disappeared off of radar more than once. Did it crash more than
once?

; )

Hit1Hard wrote-
"The burden of proof is on the claim maker. ALL proof considering
the case.."

Hey in case you didn't notice, YOUR MAKING A CLAIM TOO! Prove to me
that an American Airlines Boeing 757 did NOT hit the Pentagon

Done. See above.

; )

If you can answer those questions, you will be well on your way to
proving a 757 hit the Pentagon.

But you can't. Go ahead. Try. I dare you.

; )

and I
will concede to whatever you think happened. In this case I believe
the burden of proof lies on you, considering that you are the one
making the outrageous claim.

See the above questions no one can answer.

; )

Get me a picture of-
1. The aircraft intact, with you next to it holding a present day
newspaper that is clearly dated, accompany with pictures of
aircraft registration (N664AA)

2. Picture of the intact 757's Manufacturer Serial Number (24602),
this was branded onto the aircraft by Boeing when it rolled of the
factory line.

3. Statements, with pictures, of health by the flight crew and
passengers of the 757

Strawman.

Next.

; )

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is
that it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never
otherwise occurred." --Full Force Frank

Hmm, these guys dont believe the many eyewitness accounts where they
saw the plane hit, they dont believe the evidence of the wreckage of
the plane in photos including engines, landing gear, a tire, fuselage
parts etc. I suppose they simply choose not believe anything that is
verifiable with evidence.

snort!

Bertei
Hit1Hard

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:31:42 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

[...]

Nasty habit.. Or is it a youthfull indiscretion?

Bertei

Ei ei, een Bert hoort erbij.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Letting Go
Minor Arcana - Suit of Water - 8 of Water
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=56
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...6LettingGo.jpg

I spent thirty-three years in the Marines, most of my time being a hlgh
class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In
short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. --General Smedley Butler,
former US Marine Corps Commandant,1935

Spam Shredder Block
mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by V3Pro 2002 system MsoNormal ce
nter We guarantee you signups before you ever pay a penny! We will show
Spam Shredder Block