Ralph Nesbitt

Default Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in
:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

Perhaps you should read the header.

Perhaps you ought not to reference my post.

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next
time you are looking for airplane parts.

What kind of a threat is that?

Exactly what is says, Ralphie.

Are you imagining things again "Splappy". I haven't seen anything
posted by "Ralphie" to ADA in a long time.

Is he ever not imagining things?

Bertie

He does seem to have a "Vivid Imagination", as in his ideas regarding
"Air Foils" irrespective of what material they are made from or what
they are on/context of usage.

He has a match in Jax ashby, though!

bertie

Subscribe.