BoatBanter.com

-   -   Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16749-re-drunk-america-west-pilots-cannot-prosecuted.html)

Bertie the Bunyip August 8th 03 05:55 AM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in :

"John Godwin" wrote in message
kevin wrote in news:f9fYa.55301$cF.19245@rwcrnsc53:

That does not sound good. I did not think local authorities , or state
police had the authority to even ask to see your pilots licence .

14 CFR 61.3 (L)(3)

(I used capital letter "L" to avoid confusion with the number "1")

In addition, as long as there is no Federal primacy issue, the State can
prosecute.

Rico!

bertie

Tarver Engineering August 8th 03 02:52 PM

:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
kevin wrote in news:f9fYa.55301$cF.19245@rwcrnsc53:

That does not sound good. I did not think local authorities , or

state
police had the authority to even ask to see your pilots licence .

14 CFR 61.3 (L)(3)

(I used capital letter "L" to avoid confusion with the number "1")

In addition, as long as there is no Federal primacy issue, the State can
prosecute.

Rico!

RIVO is a Federal statute, sill poultry rodent.

Bertie the Bunyip August 9th 03 02:35 AM

.

14 CFR 61.3 (L)(3)

(I used capital letter "L" to avoid confusion with the number "1")

In addition, as long as there is no Federal primacy issue, the
State can prosecute.

Rico!

RIVO is a Federal statute, sill poultry rodent.

No, he's one of the untouchables, Splaps boy.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 9th 03 05:10 AM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

Perhaps you should read the header.

Perhaps you ought not to reference my post.

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next time
you are looking for airplane parts.

What kind of a threat is that?

Exactly what is says, Ralphie.

Really Splaps boy?

So you're going to refuse to sell him your crappy junkyard parts, eh?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 9th 03 05:34 AM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

John Godwin wrote in
. 3.44:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next time
you are looking for airplane parts.

Everyone appreciates it when you don't post.

Not me!

bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 9th 03 05:34 AM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in
:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

Perhaps you should read the header.

Perhaps you ought not to reference my post.

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next
time you are looking for airplane parts.

What kind of a threat is that?

Exactly what is says, Ralphie.

Are you imagining things again "Splappy". I haven't seen anything
posted by "Ralphie" to ADA in a long time.

Is he ever not imagining things?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 10th 03 12:44 AM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in :

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next time
you are looking for airplane parts.

Everyone appreciates it when you don't post.

Everyone you know being hampsters,

Well, nuff said.

Bertie

Ralph Nesbitt August 10th 03 06:42 AM

[...]

He does seem to have a "Vivid Imagination", as in his ideas regarding "Air
Foils" irrespective of what material they are made from or what they are
on/context of usage.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Bertie the Bunyip August 10th 03 07:13 AM

[...]

He has a match in Jax ashby, though!

bertie

Tarver Engineering August 10th 03 08:22 PM

Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in

:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

You should be nice Godwin and then I might not ignore you next time
you are looking for airplane parts.

Everyone appreciates it when you don't post.

Everyone you know being hampsters,

Well, nuff said.

I think the sailors would do well to trash rap and rah, in retaliation.