Flying Tadpole

Default Finally! Something in common!

You should label this sort of post OT.

FT

Bobsprit wrote:

Today I WON'T be sailing. I'm tired and would like to catch up on a few films.
I am sailing tomorrow, Friday, and the whole weekend. But for one day, I can
identify with this group of web jockeys who only talk about sailing.
What shall we talk about???

Capt RB

Bobsprit

You should label this sort of post OT.

Sailing is mentioned 3 time.

RB
Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

You should label this sort of post OT.

Sailing is mentioned 3 time.

It was the identification which was OT:

snip But for one day, I can
identify with this group of web jockeys snip

FT
Peter J Ross

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:46:26 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

(Bobsprit) wrote in
:

Today I WON'T be sailing. I'm tired and would like to catch up on a
few films. I am sailing tomorrow, Friday, and the whole weekend. But
for one day, I can identify with this group of web jockeys who only
talk about sailing. What shall we talk about???

me, of course.

Their favourite subject!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

I finally did it! electronics help? pmiller Cruising 2 July 21st 04 04:31 AM
Finally splashed RGrew176 General 3 June 5th 04 02:35 AM
Common courtesy? Extinct! [email protected] General 4 August 12th 03 08:20 PM