katysails

Default Real Sailors Only need Apply!!!

You do vasectomies too?

Thta's only a partial measure...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

OK Ma'am I'll do whatever you want!

You got the picture...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Vito

When a young woman asked Old Salty if he was a Real Sailor he replied
"Certainly! I was born on a boat and have sailed the seven seas for 60
years, endured storms and weeks long becalmings, etc., etc." "That
doesn't matter," says she, "This is the New Millennium! It's what you
*feel* that counts. For example, I'm a lesbian because I think about
having sex with women 24/7! Never men just women! And whenever I see a
woman I think about how she'd look naked and how it'd be to enjoy sex
with her. Do you feel like that about boats?" "Well ... no" "Then you
ain't no REAL Sailor" and she flounces off.

A bit later a kid asks Salty if he's a sailor. Well, he says, I thot so
but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

Cheers
Howard
Seahag

Last week we fixed a J-boat that hit some rip-rap...there was damage at the
top of the trailing edge of the keel where it joins the hull, sucker almost
sank!

Seahag

Donal wrote :

"The_navigator©" wrote:
He was motoring into it of course!

I saw someone motor into a rock (the marina sill, in fact) at 3 kts once.
There was nothing "gentle" about it.

DSK

The_navigator© wrote:
I think NZ gave it away.

No, they were handed some bad management decisions from the top floor, and it
was too great a handicap to overcome.

Seahag wrote:
Yeah, that is one butt ugly cup!

That's why it was almost thrown away. But seriously, Victorians had different
aesthetic standards. Consider: they invented the elephant-foot umbrella stand.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scott Vernon

Did the butterfly like it?

"Seahag" wrote
Kewl, but smelly. I really liked the Zebra skin butterfly chair my

parents
had made when we lived in Kenya!

Seahag