jlrogers

Default Hey, Steve!

How is the house coming? You haven't updated the site lately.

--

jlrogers±³©

Seahag

Beautious staircase too!

Seahag

Scott Vernon wrote:

I can tell you, the kitchen is very nice!

Scotty

"jlrogers" wrote:

How is the house coming? You haven't updated the site lately.

Scott Vernon

There's a staircase? Must be past the kitchen.

"Seahag" wrote in message
Beautious staircase too!

Seahag

"jlrogers" wrote:

How is the house coming? You haven't updated the site lately.

Pony Express

I've been too busy sailing.
Haven't done a whole lot to the house.
I did put a fully functional washbowl in the kitchen.
http://500walnutgrove.com/images/Washbowl.JPG
--
----
Steve

"jlrogers" wrote in message
news
How is the house coming? You haven't updated the site lately.

--

jlrogers±³©

Seahag

Figures you wouldn't make it past the galley;^)

Seahag

Scott Vernon wrote:

There's a staircase? Must be past the kitchen.

"Seahag" wrote:

Beautious staircase too!

Seahag

"jlrogers" wrote:

How is the house coming? You haven't updated the site lately.

Scott Vernon

Well, Duh!

Scott Vernon wrote:

There's a staircase? Must be past the kitchen.

"Seahag" wrote:

Beautious staircase too!

Seahag