Bobsprit

Default Great Sailing!!!

Boat was loaded down with 10 people yesterday, but wind was awesome!!!!
Re-installed the boom vang just in time as we ran downwind at 9 knots! What a
ride!!! Luckily, dispite some heavy air and waves, no waves crashed down on
anyone!
Coming out of Manhasset Bay we saw a J24 get knocked down. Thankfully he has
his lockers locked!

RB
Lurker

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Donal

"Lurker" wrote in message
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

See, Bob?

Even the lurkers don't believe a word that you say.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

See, Bob?

Even the lurkers don't believe a word that you say.

Boo hoo!!! But I love that you believe that Scotty caught water up and OVER his
bow in his area!
Do you even know who Scotty's sock-puppet here is?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Pony Express

With a strong wind blowing against the current, it is possible to have 6'
waves even in the upper Chesapeake, especially in the vicinity of Pooles
Island.
Are you implying that you are just one of Scotty's sock puppets?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

See, Bob?

Even the lurkers don't believe a word that you say.

Boo hoo!!! But I love that you believe that Scotty caught water up and

OVER his
bow in his area!
Do you even know who Scotty's sock-puppet here is?

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon

Well! I think he finally gets it. That is a more accurate description than
I originally wrote.

Scotty

''Scotty caught water up and OVER his bow in his area!''

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

See, Bob?

Even the lurkers don't believe a word that you say.

Boo hoo!!! But I love that you believe that Scotty caught water up and

OVER his
bow in his area!

I'm honoured that my opinion can be a source of pleasure.

Do you even know who Scotty's sock-puppet here is?

Are you suggesting that the lurkers are liars? I think that you should post
some proof!

You lose!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Are you suggesting that the lurkers are liars? I think that you should post
some proof!

You lose!

Lose what??? I know who most of the puppets are. You don't.

RB

Bobsprit

no photos. is he in the Matri

Of course I have photo's!

By the way....Donal, "me" is a sock puppet of a fellow you speak to quite often
and kindly!

Am I still "losing?"
Hmmm?

RB