Jonathan Ganz

Default Know why I don't see Bertie any more?

Please, please report me!!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ha Ha Ha.... what are ya gonna do dickweed.... report me?????

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

CM

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:26:58 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
| wrote:
|
| Yeh, please.
|
| Shutup, ya top posting moron.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Ganz has no sense of humour..... go ahead and **** him off! Ha ha

ha
ha
| ha ha
|
| CM
|

| "Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| | Gonna NetKKKop again, Franz?
|

| --
| gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

-
| How you look depends on where you go.

-
| Gary L. Burnore |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0

Û³
| Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

Peter J Ross

Default NOMINATION: alt.sailing.asa collectively for Golden Killfile [ Know why I don't see Bertie any more?]

alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Mon, 28 Jul 2003
14:32:56 +1000, when Oz1 wrote this:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:21:42 +0100, Peter J Ross
wrote:

This is their level, see. What a bunch of morons!

Couldn't agree more!
Maybe you should avoid them....seeing as how you can't keep it up.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Thank you for campaigning.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter Wiley

The esteemed Captain is just trying to communicate on a level
appropriate to your collective intellect. He based his estimate on
counting up how many of you were x-posting and then dividing the
average IQ by that number. Unfortunately, he's still overestimating
by an order of magnitude.

Mooron, time to up the rum intake. This lot is obviously a 2 bottle
challenge to communication.

wrote:

alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Mon, 28 Jul 2003
00:38:31 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:

Heh heh Heh.... no need to get nasty!

Bwahhahahahaaaaaaaa

Spell it with two O's... spell it like you mean it!

CM

This is their level, see. What a bunch of morons!

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:14:39 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Ha Ha Ha....
|
| Moron.
| --
| gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
-
| How you look depends on where you go.
-
| Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
| Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

================================================ ===========================

Capt. Mooron

The *******s will turn me into an alcoholic.... I've already had to start
typing with my fingers because I can't focus on the keyboard if I use my
toes... which of course you understand impedes my drinking..... how much
lower must I sink to allow communication on a level they will comprehend????

Gawd... I need a drink...

CM

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message

| The esteemed Captain is just trying to communicate on a level
| appropriate to your collective intellect. He based his estimate on
| counting up how many of you were x-posting and then dividing the
| average IQ by that number. Unfortunately, he's still overestimating
| by an order of magnitude.
|
| Mooron, time to up the rum intake. This lot is obviously a 2 bottle
| challenge to communication.
|
| On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:21:42 +0100, Peter J Ross
| wrote:
|
| alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Mon, 28 Jul 2003
| 00:38:31 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:
|
| Heh heh Heh.... no need to get nasty!
|
| Bwahhahahahaaaaaaaa
|
| Spell it with two O's... spell it like you mean it!
|
| CM
|
| This is their level, see. What a bunch of morons!
|
| "Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| | On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:14:39 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| | wrote:
| |
| | Ha Ha Ha....
| |
| | Moron.
| | --
| | gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

| -
| | How you look depends on where you go.

| -
| | Gary L. Burnore |
ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | |
ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |
ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| | | ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3
0 Û³
| | Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase
| |

================================================ ==========================

=

Brave New Worm

Gary L. Burnore wrote in news:bg3ble$2v7$4
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

wrote:

alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Mon, 28 Jul 2003
00:38:31 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:

Heh heh Heh.... no need to get nasty!

Bwahhahahahaaaaaaaa

Spell it with two O's... spell it like you mean it!

CM

This is their level, see. What a bunch of morons!

The k00ks are getting st00pider and st00pider.

No, stupid is claiming I was kicked off of your incredibly weak server,
you bitchtit.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

Peter Wiley

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:36:49 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

The *******s will turn me into an alcoholic.... I've already had to start
typing with my fingers because I can't focus on the keyboard if I use my
toes... which of course you understand impedes my drinking..... how much
lower must I sink to allow communication on a level they will comprehend????

Switch to ouzo or grappa. That should do it.

Gawd... I need a drink...

See above. I'm running out of red wine, time to restock.

PDW
Warrior Princess

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:26:38 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Oh... didn't see his... ME TOO!

No need to report you for posting to USENet, you abuse the net via
email forgeries long enough and you'll be looking for a new provider
on your own.

Tsk, tsk... I will not allow you to pull such BS, Gary.

You are weak and need to suckle off your mother's breast.

looking for a fight? you found one...

Jonathan Ganz

LP,

Thanks, but do nothing on my behalf...ignore him as I am.
He's just an idiot.

Jonathan

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:32:12 GMT, "Warrior Princess"
wrote:

.. .

You're not capable of allowing/disallowing anything, dip****.

You are weak and need to suckle off your mother's breast.

looking for a fight? you found one...

From you? Feh.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

-
How you look depends on where you go.

-
Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

Ralph Nesbitt

"Oz1" wrote in message

I don't expect to win, between you and Grasso I think its all tied up

wrote:

This is their level, see. What a bunch of morons!

Couldn't agree more!
Maybe you should avoid them....seeing as how you can't keep it up.

Thank you for campaigning.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Know why I don't see Berte any more?

Oz1 wrote in :

On 27 Jul 2003 00:22:05 GMT, Berte the Bnyip wrote in
alt.sailing.asa:

JL Grasso wrote in
m:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:14:02 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Rule 17: When text of message contains the word or words "Berie"
then delete message.

Does anybody know if Bertie the Butt Buggerer is still around?

Of course, I won't see this message but Berte will.

What a sad loser the little one is!

Bwaaaaaaahwahwahwahwahwahwahw!

Pretty dramatic, Simon!

God love him, I bet his mommy still mashes his beans into his mashed
potatoes.

I'd venture he's being raised by nuns.

ehhhehehehe.
Penguins.