Bertie the Bunyip

Default Know why I don't see Bertie any more?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bg0hde$j99vr$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

spoken like a true traitor.

Spoken like a true moron.

Bertie

"Oz1" wrote in m

Yawn!
Jon, if you don't like it just KF them, name shifting is not a problem
if you know what you're doing.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bg0hmn$jg9gd$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

my rule #9: Where the message is from an asshole then delete message.

Seems to work.

Mmmm.

Yeah, you da man.

Bertie