CANDChelp

Default Let there be Nav. Light

I was working on my port light this morning, and the socket is a bit tired. One
of my buddies appeared and asked me if I wanted a masthead light set. If he's
remembering correctly, it has the tri-color, an anchor light and strobe.
I'm thinking of taking it...any problems with masthead nav lights instead of
those set in the hull?
I think I may even have the wiring already in place, but my mast is coming down
this year in any case.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

The only downside is length of wire and possible bulb changes.
Also, you need to keep in mind smaller vessels. They won't
necessarily be looking up in the air in close quarters.

At least a steaming light is somewhat easier to get at.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

I was working on my port light this morning, and the socket is a bit

tired. One
of my buddies appeared and asked me if I wanted a masthead light set. If

he's
remembering correctly, it has the tri-color, an anchor light and strobe.
I'm thinking of taking it...any problems with masthead nav lights instead

of
those set in the hull?
I think I may even have the wiring already in place, but my mast is coming

down
this year in any case.

RB

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? padeen General 8 November 16th 03 03:06 PM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Boat Building 4 September 15th 03 04:57 PM
Lightbulb? Here? Clams Canino General 4 August 7th 03 02:22 AM
Light air tips - older J24 Tim Gale General 0 July 8th 03 01:08 AM