Simple Simon

Default Can ya hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM of celebrations in Bagdad

You raise and screw sheep and that's it.

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
Sheep stables? never seen a sheep stable.

BTW do you have any idea what we do down here?

CANDChelp

We were lied to.

RB

Says the biggest liar on the group . . .

And more than 60% of the nation! Really, Neal, how can you be such a sucker?

RB
CANDChelp

nothing
more than 60% of Americans are too stupid to matter.

There's the most anti-American statement ever.
Some american.
More like a Nazi, I'd say.

RB

CANDChelp

Stupidity is a fact of life.

It's a lifestyle for you!

RB

Simple Simon

Ganz' post about IQ was funnier than that lamer! It is a sad
day when Ganz has a comeback at least ten times better
than yours. You're losing it.

Bwwaaaha h hahahahhahhaha!

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
Stupidity is a fact of life.

It's a lifestyle for you!

RB

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Stupidity is a fact of life. Since when is it Anti-American
to state the facts?

Since the last time that anybody disagreed with you.

Regards

Donal

CANDChelp

Good one! I should have realized that double zero is still zero!

Yup, just add the value of your boat to the value of your bank account.

RB
me

Isn't that nice jar heads die so we can have cheap oil and Mc Donalds and
Starbucks in Iraq

Did ya see all the partying in Bagdad when the locals found out
Saddams sons where dead?

Well Donel, Nav,per,oz,lil stevie, boob****, why the locals soooooo
hap hap happy.

Is it because they are two steps closer to freedom?

Is it because they are two more steps away from oppression?

Again the locals dance in the streets while you and your kind try to
stiffle progress. Again you look like mindless bigots, jelious that
America the greatest country in the world is spreading freedom and
justice for all.

And yes it is sad that more brave Americans will die.
These brave troops know the true cost of freedom. You show you do
not, and if you did, you would not take up your share of the load.

Capt. American

Simple Simon

Don't make me mad. I'll sell a couple of my Berkshire Hathaway stocks
and come up there and buy your apartment out from under you and
toss your fat ass out on the sidewalk.