BoatBanter.com

-   -   removing old names? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16472-removing-old-names.html)

The_navigator© July 24th 03 11:36 PM

removing old names?

Is that for a rubber cheque?

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:55:20 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

Jeez. And after all those blank checks I sent across so you
could access Oz1's fortune (he'll never miss it)

They weren't signed.....

I could send a rubber stamp.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails July 25th 03 12:02 AM

removing old names?

I could send a rubber stamp.

Ok...since it's your account....New mainsail, here I come....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails July 25th 03 12:02 AM

removing old names?

Kinky Kook!

Well where'd you think I got the spurs and boots from?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Mike July 27th 03 06:53 AM

removing old names?

By the way, the best way to remove old names is to simply peel them off and
clean with a good solvent before applying the new vinyl name...
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
That's with the 100% jib and is a great number for
the Trades where she resides. If the winds should
lighten up it is very easy to HANK ON a larger
headsail to raise the SA/Disp ratio to levels well
above what the heavy and slow Nordica carries.

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message

It looks like my boat is superior in just about every way!!!

Why would you post these numbers? It is worse in just about every way.

SAD of
14.24? Bwahahahahahahaha