BoatBanter.com

-   -   removing old names? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16472-removing-old-names.html)

katysails July 23rd 03 12:02 PM

removing old names?

and katy is looking for whatever will
take her!

My mood takes me, the wind takes me, an d my car takes me many palces..I'm grateful for those things....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon July 23rd 03 03:58 PM

removing old names?

You forgot to mention your bong taking you places! He he!

katysails July 24th 03 01:46 AM

removing old names?

You forgot to mention your bong taking you places! He he!

Don't smoke...ruins the larynx...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon July 24th 03 01:55 AM

removing old names?

That's right, you sing. Taddy won't tell me so maybe you will. Are you singing
or are you going to sing any of the songs in his opera?

katysails July 24th 03 02:08 AM

removing old names?

Taddy won't tell me so maybe you will

He can't afford me.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole July 24th 03 06:43 AM

removing old names?

Jeez. And after all those blank checks I sent across so you
could access Oz1's fortune (he'll never miss it)

katysails wrote:

Taddy won't tell me so maybe you will

He can't afford me.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

The_navigator© July 24th 03 07:06 AM

removing old names?

!!!!!!!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:
He's broke?

;-)

And put up wet....

katysails July 24th 03 11:55 AM

removing old names?

Jeez. And after all those blank checks I sent across so you
could access Oz1's fortune (he'll never miss it)

They weren't signed.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse