Scout

Default unusual docking situation

Donal,
yes, your assumptions are all correct.
I will give your suggestions a try.
Thanks!
Scout

"Donal" wrote
I wouldn't use P2 and P3 to stop the outboard hitting the dock.

Gerard Weatherby

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:44:09 +0100, "Donal" wrote:

lots of good stuff
Yes, that is what I was trying to say (poorly) by saying crossing the lines --
crossing forward and aft, not side to side.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org
Scout

hehe, sorry about that G, the side to side criss cross was the idea of the
marina folks.
Scout

"Gerard Weatherby" wrote
that is what I was trying to say (poorly) by saying crossing the lines --
crossing forward and aft, not side to side.

Docking Reservations Needed in SW Florida? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 March 7th 04 10:46 PM
Unusual dinghy motor Parallax Cruising 8 November 18th 03 11:26 PM
docking problems continue Jesse Dinkin General 12 July 17th 03 04:24 AM