Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
katysails

Default I'm Back

Go away for a bit and what does a person come back to? CandKelp....I'm assuming this is some new pseudonym Bobspit has picked
up in the last week....Did he get kicked off his ISP again?

Didn't bother to read much of the rest since it seemed to be more related to cars than boats.

We had a great time. Weather was fantastic.Blew like snot out on Lake Michigan yesterday and we touched 7knots several times
with our main and just a scarf of jib out. I got to crew on a Soveral 33 Wednesday night...downwind spinnaker start, which was
very exciting...

People at out new "home" are friendly and helpful...some really beautiful sailboats at MYC...

Only had one oopsy thing happen...the furler snagged rolling back up coming in on a reach....when Mr. Sails turned upwind it
just decided to catch so we had a moment of "WTF?" but a quick yark on the sail freed the line up and there were no more
problems...

Am not glad to be back (not that I don't love and didn't miss all of you) but this week was way too short and Monday is looming
way too soon.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse