Bobsprit

Default RB Click Here!

Oh, sorry. I see that now. City island, being about 18° off plumb, threw
me.

Look at the radar, dummy. It's barley pivoted. Suzanne is nearly on the same
angle as the pedestal. At 30 degrees she'd have to brace her foot against the
side of the cockpit! At 30 degrees the rail would be close to under and I'd
have a much more exciting pic!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

Default Loser = RB

that's Bob.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
Who is that ugly ?chick? at the helm?

Scott Vernon

Default Losers Click Here!

BWaHahahahahaha......... another model friend??????????

"Ghost" wrote in message
.. .
Bobsprit and Suzanne enjoying their sail, being careful not to lose sight

of
land.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/gho...s&.src=ph&.ord
er=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here ya go....

While Loco, Scotty, Ganzy and the rest of your posted away your day,

Suzanne
and I took Alien out for a late afternoon sail. We anchored and cooked

chicken
and veggies, then sailed some more in the light of a beautiful
sunset......perfect air for the real sailors who bothered to head out...
I let Suzanne do all of the sailing. She's learning about trim and the

helm,
doing very well.
We sail again tomorrow!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tuesday.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

Look at the mast compared to the horizon.

bwahahahaha! Steve, you really stepped in it!!! 30 degrees!??? Those C&Cs
have...what, 12 feet of freeboard?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Pony Express

Like the guy on the C&C list said, the even numbered boats are ugly. You've
got, what, 5' freeboard?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Look at the mast compared to the horizon.

bwahahahaha! Steve, you really stepped in it!!! 30 degrees!??? Those C&Cs
have...what, 12 feet of freeboard?

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Look at the mast compared to the horizon.

Use photoshop to level horizon 9 degrees. Now back to level mast.

Total angle of heel is 16 degrees.
Good call on the 30 degrees, Stevey!!!

Bhohohohohohoho!!!!! Hahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Like the guy on the C&C list said, the even numbered boats are ugly.

Is that what he said?

RB
Bobsprit

You furl
the genoa down to 120 in 8 k and still heel that much?

You think I could induce 30 degrees of heel in 8 knots with that trim?
Oh, Okay, Stevey!!!

Bwahahahahaha! Don't stop now!

RB

Pony Express

Actually, I don't recall. Why don't you repost it and the idiotic response
about 31'6"?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Like the guy on the C&C list said, the even numbered boats are ugly.

Is that what he said?

RB

Load test of boat batteries Friedrich Schübeck General 2 June 27th 04 11:34 AM
FREE EASY MONEY CLICK HERE Kellyluvsaac3 UK Power Boats 0 February 19th 04 01:45 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
All you pathetic, "Where's the WMD's" losers better not read this. Donal ASA 11 July 12th 03 02:15 PM