SkitchNYC

Default RB Click Here!

Nice pic. Shame the attitude that goes along with it. By the way, the quality
of the women is improving also, or maybe it their relative state of undress.
Your sail trim skills have not improved much. You need to study a little more.

We are actually too far upwind and the genoa (a 150) is furled down to 120

That's a big genny. The sheet lead is too far forward even if it is furled. I
would hate to see it with the sail completely unfurled.
Bobsprit

That's a big genny. The sheet lead is too far forward even if it is furled. I
would hate to see it with the sail completely unfurled.

You're correct. I was too lazy and we were sailing fine. BTW, there was a nice
IP 35 out there singlehanding and carrying full sails and while we were faster,
I was surprised how well he did in the thermals when the sun went down. I'm
sure he was damn comfortable, making 6 knots+ with very little heel. If I lived
someplace with better wind I'd think about an IP.

RB
SkitchNYC

The trim is set for pointing too high and is correct.

"correct trim for pointing too high"? As Oz would say, you're nuts.
Bobsprit

Default Loser=rb

I'd rather work all day than go sailing with boob**** and his all gay crew.

Dear Scotty,

Alien will be sailing with a straight crew on Saturday, starting at 3:30. They
will be mostly female.
Alien will sail again on Sunday, but one of the girls will be gay and is
married to another woman. That may be a bit too troubling for you.
In any case you're welcome on either day. The "Alien Rule" is that you bring
drinks...and one for the boat.
Hope to see you there!

Capt RB
Bobsprit

He was worried about stubbing a toe on a stanchion, but leaves a fender lay
on deck.

Yeah, it hurts when I stub a toe on those HARD fenders!!! Scotty must be buying
solid fenders at Walmart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

The trim is set for pointing too high and is correct.

"correct trim for pointing too high"? As Oz would say, you're nuts.

Not at all.
If you want to point higher than high with a furled genoa. Main is trimmed
correctly, until we fall off to proper boat trim.

RB
Scott Vernon

Maybe SewerAnnes' left leg is shorter than her right?

"Pony Express" wrote in message
Look at the mast compared to the horizon.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Oh, sorry. I see that now. City island, being about 18° off plumb,

threw
me.

Look at the radar, dummy. It's barley pivoted. Suzanne is nearly on the

same
angle as the pedestal. At 30 degrees she'd have to brace her foot

against
the
side of the cockpit! At 30 degrees the rail would be close to under and

I'd
have a much more exciting pic!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB

SkitchNYC

The trim is set for pointing too high and is correct.

"correct trim for pointing too high"? As Oz would say, you're nuts.

Not at all.
If you want to point higher than high with a furled genoa. Main is trimmed
correctly, until we fall off to proper boat trim.

Not only are you nuts, but you don't know jack.
Scott Vernon

pinching and feathering?

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
The trim is set for pointing too high and is correct.

"correct trim for pointing too high"? As Oz would say, you're nuts.

Load test of boat batteries Friedrich Schübeck General 2 June 27th 04 11:34 AM
FREE EASY MONEY CLICK HERE Kellyluvsaac3 UK Power Boats 0 February 19th 04 01:45 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
All you pathetic, "Where's the WMD's" losers better not read this. Donal ASA 11 July 12th 03 02:15 PM