Gilligan

Default How long can you make your sheets last?

Damn good Simon.

I knew a guy in high school whose sheets, when hung on the clothesline, blew
in the wind like big yellow sheets of plywood. This was after they were
washed!

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?

NH_/\)_

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

NH_/)_

--
Nora_00112
ED ScamWatch

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

I have a suggestion that could make your sheets last for at least a year!

You can reduce the saltiness and yellow staining by affixing a clothes-peg
firmly onto your penis before you go to bed. That might also reduce the
oily problem.

If a clothes peg doesn't work, then use a cable tie!

Do keep us informed about your progress.

Regards

Donal

Pony Express

That's disgusting. You need a wife.
And here I thought it was going to be a sailing thread.
--
----
Steve

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?

whamo

A few years back, a Japanese entrepreneur announced a new invention that
might interest you -- six day underwear. It was a pair of boxer type shorts
with three legs. Each morning for three days, you rotate the shorts so the
brown spot is in a new position. After the third day, you turn them wrong
side out, and repeat the process.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?

Per Elmsäter

Sir. You must mend your ways immediately. Here in Sweden we use the sheets
for sailing, including the guys. Do you also have guys in your bed. If not
that would spare your sheets another couple of months maybe.
I bet when you need a preventer guy, you will ask your bedmate to stand up
on deck and lean against the boom, thus keeping it from gybing.
Sleeping, well if we don't sleep on deck where our weight does the most
good, we sleep fully dressed in a hammock. Hence no need to strip the sails
of neither sheets nor guys.

Simple Simon wrote:
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?

--
Perre

Simple Simon

Hey, at least I'm not one year dead. Ha ha aahh ah ah!

"Thomas Stewart" wrote in message ...
NO!

If you don't wear underwear, why bother with sheet? Sleeping bare ass
on those plastic cushions I thought would be right up your alley. All
you'd need is a damn rag to make your bed.

Troll on Simple, troll on

OT

Thomas Stewart

He can't use the closepin, Donal, it interferes with recreation time

OT

Donal

"Thomas Stewart" wrote in message
He can't use the closepin, Donal, it interferes with recreation time

At *HIS* age???

Regards

Donal