Pony Express

Default How long can you make your sheets last?

That's disgusting. You need a wife.
And here I thought it was going to be a sailing thread.
--
----
Steve

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?