Peter Wiley

Default How long do you have left to sail?

"jlrogers" wrote in message ...
http://www.deathclock.com/

If I say I'm a sadist, I died 13 years ago. If I'm an optimist, I have
another 50 years to live. Somehow I think there's a small inaccuracy
in all this.

Oh well, at least my BMI is under 25, unlike the great white NY whale,
who makes it into triple figures.....

A white humpback whale was sighted off the coast recently. I leave it
to others to draw parallels, but it really can't be Bob****. Everyone
knows he can't make it this far.

What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM
Would you go long term cruising? Parallax Cruising 12 March 15th 04 02:46 PM
long distance boat? steveJ Touring 11 January 6th 04 02:29 AM
Birds nests in sail folds?? Steve Cruising 9 September 18th 03 03:14 AM