Wally

Default How long do you have left to sail?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Quite optimistic aren't they!.....

I told it I was an optimistic non-smoker and it said I'd live to 102. Then I
told it I was a sadistic smoker and it said I died 8 years ago...

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Simple Simon

It's got me lasting till 2046. That would make me 99 years old.

I doubt I make it that far.

"jlrogers" wrote in message . ..
http://www.deathclock.com/

Bobsprit

I doubt I make it that far.

You might, if you keep sailing! I see a lot of VERY old sailors out there,
still spry and ballanced.

RB
Scott Vernon

I've got 3 weeks left.

Scotty, R.I.P.

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.deathclock.com/

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
I have until...

Friday, October 5, 2057

to grow up?

Fat chance!

SV

SAIL LOCO

My boat is for sale.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Frank and Ronnie Maier

"jlrogers" wrote in message ...
http://www.deathclock.com/

Ack! According to these guys, I died almost two years ago.

Frank
Thomas Stewart

Frank,
I've been dead a year longer than you!!! It's not to bad?

Ole Thom

Thomas Stewart

That "FOR SALE" was a joke, RB. If I died three years ago, there was no
need for a boat.

By the way RB, the 29 Gulf is a damn fine light air vessel. It is a very
different boat than the 32, below the waterline. It out sails a C&C
downwind, wing and wind consistently. I use to be able to hold my own
with her in light air but she discovered tightening her sails in real
light air and I now see her stern while tacking

I have been meaning to tell you this since your posting about being
becalmed while there was two boats sailing in the background. Baggy
sails work better until very light air. To move in very light air, you
will do better with as much as the curve taken out as possible. Give it
a try. It will get you ghosting. Cocktail time onboard!!

OT

What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM
Would you go long term cruising? Parallax Cruising 12 March 15th 04 02:46 PM
long distance boat? steveJ Touring 11 January 6th 04 02:29 AM
Birds nests in sail folds?? Steve Cruising 9 September 18th 03 03:14 AM