Bobsprit

Default Express Wood?

I seriously doubt the woods in the Express 30's ever matched.

http://www.express30.com/photos/pages/DSCN1372.htm

And if you doubt that, have a look at another interior. Loco will claim that
early express 30's had poorly matched wood, I suppose!

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/0/0/3/1100394_7.jpg

RB
Simple Simon

No teak in sight. It all looks to be Luann.

Luann is junk for boats.
http://www.kennethjfrango.com/educat...heet_vinyl.htm

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
I seriously doubt the woods in the Express 30's ever matched.

http://www.express30.com/photos/pages/DSCN1372.htm

And if you doubt that, have a look at another interior. Loco will claim that
early express 30's had poorly matched wood, I suppose!

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/0/0/3/1100394_7.jpg

RB

Pony Express

Woods matched? What are you talking about?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I seriously doubt the woods in the Express 30's ever matched.

http://www.express30.com/photos/pages/DSCN1372.htm

And if you doubt that, have a look at another interior. Loco will claim

that
early express 30's had poorly matched wood, I suppose!

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/0/0/3/1100394_7.jpg

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
I seriously doubt the woods in the Express 30's ever matched.

or the forest.