Flying Tadpole

Default What to love about the United States.

Well, _my_ cedar bucket is best quality stainless steel, so
there.

FT

Scout wrote:

Lord Yes! Word is (you didn't here this from me) that in other ports, cedar
buckets are considered antediluvian - sailors everywhere are stroking their
beards and clucking about pvc! Mind you, old ways should never be tampered
with! Still, progress will have its way.
Scout
p.s. - see you (all) later, I'm heading out for a 2 day sail.

er...you mean there's something outside of asa?

Scout

Very economical - doubles as a stewing pot?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Well, _my_ cedar bucket is best quality stainless steel, so there.

Scout

hehehe, ok that does it - now I'm really outta here. see you in a couple of
days.
Scout

"jlrogers" wrote in message
gy.com...
Don't be stewpid.

"Scout" wrote in message

Very economical - doubles as a stewing pot?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Well, _my_ cedar bucket is best quality stainless steel, so there.

Gilligan

Check the date on the Hustler magazine you get in the mail. It's a month or
two in advance, same with many magazines. That date refers to the issue
date, not the current date.

What's even more telling are the responses by various "Conservatives" to the
factual articles I post. Apparently "Conservatives" must resort to personal
attacks and blind allegiance to a party or man rather than principle when
questioned or confronted with evidence that their actions deviate from their
"principles".

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:26:53 GMT, "Gilligan"
wrote this crap:

National Review Online:

July 14, 2003, Issue

Today is only July 7,2003, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Flying Tadpole

Oz1 wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:56:48 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote:

Well, _my_ cedar bucket is best quality stainless steel, so
there.

FT

Doesn't it chip the paintwork?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.