Peter Wiley

Default Scotty's Tale of Woe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
[snip]
And then the roof caved in for Scotty. I trolled and it was a beautiful and far
more valuable and upscale C&C 32 that I had bought, a veritable Rolls Royce to
his Pinto. He wasn't mad about the troll. He was mad about the subtle manner in
which he imagined he'd been degraded. If I used a catalina 30 as troll bait,
where did that rank him and his poor boat? At the very bottom.

[snip]

All I know about either of you is what you post. You're a liar,
braggart, self-deluded and an all-round louse. You're a waste of
bandwidth and a wannabe internet sadist. Your lame attempts at trolls
are designed only to hurt, humiliate and belittle others, trying to
drag them down to the depths of inadequacy that you, yourself,
inhabit. You think you're a wit, but you're only half right.

Quoting R A Heinlein, you're a classic example of a size 12 ego with a
size 2 soul.

It's obvious to everyone here that you've switched from attempting to
annoy Jon Gantz to Scotty. If you spent half as much time attempting
to do something useful as you trying to drag others down into your
sewer, you'd be able to afford a decent boat and pay someone to teach
you how to sail it.

Meanwhile, it seems Scotty sails happily along, enjoying what he has,
as do most people with any common sense. Life's pretty short, and
you're going to end up as you are now - friendless, paying for
company, attention seeking, envious of others, a bitter, twisted loser
who has an enormous and well-founded inferiority complex.

Get a life.

Methinks it's time to reinstall Agent. That way I'll not see the crap
you post.

Peter Wiley
SAIL LOCO

Because I have a nicer picture-phone that I got for free.

Here we go again. Same ole crap. LOL...
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

And the nail (or the Boobster) was hit on the head.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Quoting R A Heinlein, you're a classic example of a size 12 ego with a
size 2 soul.

The only thing worse than a total moron is a moron who doesn't get Heinlein.

RB
Bobsprit

Only in your little mind.

And there you have it. Thanks, Steve.

RB

Pony Express

Anything I can do to help.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Only in your little mind.

And there you have it. Thanks, Steve.

RB

SkitchNYC

a bitter, twisted loser
who has an enormous and well-founded inferiority complex.

not to mention an enormous, well-founded belly.