SkitchNYC

Default Bobsprit Beached!

I used to know a coon that was 6'6'' tall, weighed 345 lbs., but he was from
Alabama, not Maine.

Did you know that Louisiana cajuns call themselves Coon Asses.
katysails

and the biggest Maine Coon you've ever seen!

I doubt it...I was a pet groomer and have seen some really huge ones...as big as bobcats (our bobcats are big..) I didn't know
we exported them. Have you ever seen a Norwegian Forest Cat? They're huge too but have a better temperment than Maine
Coons....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

mouse spiders

Those are very, very ugly spiders...some spiders are pretty...or at least interesting to look at...my Uncle Bill was a
Provincial entymologist for Ontario...we loved going to his office when we were kids just to look at his collections...he had
drawer upon drawer of mounted insects and arachnids....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

I used to know a coon that was 6'6'' tall, weighed 345 lbs., but he was from
Alabama, not Maine.

Bad Scott...good thing you don't work for me...you'd be canned immediately....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

canned? why? Jimmy Coon was a huge boy, I'm not exaggerating

That won't fly...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

those stools are ocer 14" across.

My goodness....you must go bankrupt keeping him in Kitty Litter.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

http://community.webshots.com/album/79129520rcgsCO
He's really a pretty kitty....is he nice, aloof, or snarky? Or all three depending on who he relates to?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Science Diet,

Not my favorite choice of pet foods....the cat line is much better than the dog....Catalax works really well for hairballs,
too...I think it's gelatinated cod oil in a tube...just don't make a mistake and grab it instead of the toothpaste....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse