Major Woody

Default Internet Star Beached For 1YEAR!!!!!!!

5/4/04

The Racing World is sad to hear that internet legend Michael Barrett
has been SUSPENDED from one full year of boatracing in any APBA
sanctioned events. The board of directors of The American Power Boat
Association also known as "BOD" had a double secret confrence call
scheduled for Thursday April 29th at 7pm. Mr. Barrett was present on
the call and there are reports that he was intoxicated.

While interviewed recently in Camden, NC. we asked Mr. Barrett how he
felt about the suspension, he grasped his beer and replied "Looks like
all the issues of boatracing are fixed! Membership must be back up
again!! These Fu-king guy's are doing such a good job for the sport
they have time to write me letters and have confrence calls honoring
me. At first I thought they were trying to get in touch with me to
honor me into the hall of champions. I was shocked to hear they
wanted to kick me out racing. Looks like this party just started. But
it looks like I have a little time to catch up with some old friends
on the internet and stuff!"

Donations for Mr.Barrett's campaign to become a Board Of Director will
be needed. Campagne T-Shirts are expected by mid-season. Marching in
front of APBA headquarters in protest of this land mark event are
expected. You thought the Million Man March was big!!! We will keep
you posted of any breaking news.............