katysails

Default Important Question

We whip their ass in 1812. We may not have gotten a surrender. We
didn't get a surrender in WW1, in Iraqi either but there was never a
dought who was the winner.

And i suppose we won in VietNam to according to your way of figuring...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Thomas Stewart

No, Katy, they kick our asses out of their country good and proper. That
was their goal and they achieved it. They drove us out. They needed no
surrender. They WON!

Ole Thom