XR750

Default Is RB a liar or an idiot or both?

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:39:36 -0500, "XR750"
wrote:

I'm laughing loudly at your ignorance, Oz. Four weeks a year, for

several
decades isn't enough to do more than check out the local tourist spots.

You must travel slower than I,
Oh and 4 X 29=116, over two years so I do have a pretty good feel for
the place.

LOL. Right.

You'd have to live in a country for years to have even a cursory feel for

culture. Of course you seem to believe you have all the answers to our
problems. So do the French, LOL again.

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!

There you go again, you have no understanding of the French nor
anything outside your own little world.

Perhaps not. Probably no more understanding than you have of us. g

You are, um, a bit thick, eh?

Not as thick as some.

Yep, but is money everything?
Seems there are plenty of wealthy people who are despised,
You don't care that the US is one of those 'wealthy people'?

Ah, so the class warfare argument finally emerges. Sorry, but America

isn't
going to apologize for being wealthy. Jealousy is most unbecoming, Oz.

Hello....what?
Class warfare? You're kidding!
Please tell me why anyone living in Oz would be jealous of America?

Certainly not Greg Norman.

BTW a recent huge survey here saw just under 80% of those surveyed
indicate that they don't want Oz to go the way of the US....the
advantage of being a small country is that we look outside our own
borders more.

Problem is, all you see is water. g

Still, if you ignore it you can "prosper and succeed economically."

Bingo. America can survive nicely without her worldwide detractors.

Then you'd better do something about your need for the rest of the
world to supply you with oil,

Hardly a problem. Money is the currency that buys oil, and we have lots of
it. Oil is always available to the "wealthy people." Question: why is it
that Europeans pay roughly three times what we do for gasoline at the pumps?
Think about this before you respond.

food,

The US is the supplier of food to much of the rest of the world. What makes
you think we need food from others? Okay, I guess our Beluga caviar isn't
quite up to snuff compared with Russia's. g

consumer goods

Would that be the cheap Chinese stuff we seem to have flooding our shelves
these days? Hmmm. I doubt if we're in jeopardy of equalizing the trade
imbalance with China. Without us, China would have to sell that stuff to
you guys.

and cheap labour
because from wheer I sit, if you rely on yourselves, your stuffed!

LOL. Extremely laughable. With Mexicans crossing into the US by the
thousands daily, I doubt if we're in jeopardy of suffering from "cheap
labor." To the contrary, I'd actually like to see manufacturing jobs
reinstated right here, putting Americans back to work. It's high time our
labor jobs quit disappearing to such places as Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and
Thailand. Fact is, Ozard, that the US is one of the only countries on the
face of the planet that could conceivably be completely isolationist. For
example, how many autos do you produce in your country? How about heavy
equipment, such as earth-moving vehicles and excavators? You can't name
another country in the world that is as diversified as the US in terms of
what we produce. Japan comes close, as does Korea, but neither can produce
the food necessary to feed their people. We obtain less than 15% of our oil
from overseas. We can produce ALL our own food. And we can produce all or
own consumer goods, albeit at a greater cost. Can Australia claim the same?

That
said, most administrations have made tremendous advances at one time or
another in improving world opinion of the US. But one hard and fast fact
remains: many will simply hate us because we are successful and able to
function nicely without them. That drives them nuts.

But you cannot function without them.....take a look at you oil
consumption for a start.

Why don't YOU take a look at it. If you really knew anything about us,
you'd realize that we can reduce our oil consumption as much as 20% simply
by mandating less consumptive automobiles. Since less than 15% of our oil
is imported from the middle east, it's doubtlful we'd suffer long without
it. Furthermore, we have north slope oil reserves which could more than
supplant the difference.

France, for example,
hates not being a major player in world politics. And they hate the US

for
being THE major player.

Where in Gods name did you get that?

From NPR, a liberal, federally-funded radio network here in the States.

Not one hell of a lot we can do about that, not
that we'd want to. So if you truly believe that the only way the US is
going to find favor with the likes of you is to humble itself to negative
world opinion and dishevel its economic and cultural base to satisfy
malcontents,

What are you raving about?

It was you who implied that the US must grovel before world opinion.

then I guess you'll just have to go on hating us. Not that
it'll make any difference.

Hate???
You are waaaaay to dramatic.

My thespian background from college days, no doubt. g

Only to demonstrate that your arguments lack substance, but are rife with
prejudice.

Sorry Wheelie, your arguments only show your total ignorance of true
world opinion of the US, you see only the radical view because that's
what hits the headlines. The majority view is quite different.

Probably. No doubt most of the world doesn't despise us as much as you do.

Until you can free yourself of petty, jealous prejudice, you'll have

nothing
more than dogma and anger to guide yourself.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaa!
Petty, jealous predjudice? Gee, I'll have to sit down and think about
that.......Oh yeah, I'm jealous of those suberb ski fields in
Colorado....but the French Alps are better.

Different, but not necessarily better. Have you tried Wyoming, ie Jackson
Hole? Or Utah? How about the Canadian Rockies? Open snowfields above
timberline, accessible in many instances only by helicopter, and cold enough
to keep the powder light and fluffy even in midday sun. The alps are
wonderful and beautiful, but often have very poor snow.

And "dogma and anger", seems its your reflection you see.

I don't think so. I'll bet an impartial panel would find me far more
open-minded than you in almost all respects. Your left-wing take on
everything is too narrow to be intellectual. More like knee-jerk
reactionary.

XR

Capt. Mooron

Default Is Bush a liar or an idiot or both?

Well.... isn't that just typical! It's not enough we get constantly ignored
by Bush.... not even mentioned or thanked on the global address after
911.... now that attitude has spread to the local populace. Mention 1st
world nations to an American and Canada is conveniently forgotten unless it
has to do with a reference to snow sports or fishing. Let's not even mention
the gall of sending Celluci to reprimand us for not joining the Iraq
comedy... now he's back acting like our best buddy and begging for any and
all sales oil or gas.

Understand this... Canada is way above the states in regards to countries
with standards of living. We are not an American counterpart... nor will we
ever be. You Americans had better learn to show some respect for our
country.... this crap has gone on long enough. Maybe you'll wake up when we
choke off the gas & oil.....

Ya bunch of no good fer nuthin', low down, dirty, side windin' ,whinin', two
faced, lily livered, scum suckin' snake in the grass, back stabbin', mail
stealin', dirty dog, garbage vandalizing, troublemaking bilge barnacles....
your acting lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut.

It would be the doom of the USA if it were to go isolationist! They would be
dead in the water within 10 years. A society based on capitalist venture has
no future without global trade. It's tantamount to opening a store and only
allowing your relatives to shop there.

There... I feel much better now!

CM

"XR750" wrote in message
| LOL. Extremely laughable. With Mexicans crossing into the US by the
| thousands daily, I doubt if we're in jeopardy of suffering from "cheap
| labor." To the contrary, I'd actually like to see manufacturing jobs
| reinstated right here, putting Americans back to work. It's high time our
| labor jobs quit disappearing to such places as Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and
| Thailand. Fact is, Ozard, that the US is one of the only countries on
the
| face of the planet that could conceivably be completely isolationist. For
| example, how many autos do you produce in your country? How about heavy
| equipment, such as earth-moving vehicles and excavators? You can't name
| another country in the world that is as diversified as the US in terms of
| what we produce. Japan comes close, as does Korea, but neither can
produce
| the food necessary to feed their people. We obtain less than 15% of our
oil
| from overseas. We can produce ALL our own food. And we can produce all
or
| own consumer goods, albeit at a greater cost. Can Australia claim the
same?

jlrogers

You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh water is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
we will take it soon.)

"XR750" wrote in message
| LOL. Extremely laughable. With Mexicans crossing into the US by the
| thousands daily, I doubt if we're in jeopardy of suffering from "cheap
| labor." To the contrary, I'd actually like to see manufacturing jobs
| reinstated right here, putting Americans back to work. It's high time our
| labor jobs quit disappearing to such places as Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and
| Thailand. Fact is, Ozard, that the US is one of the only countries on
the
| face of the planet that could conceivably be completely isolationist. For
| example, how many autos do you produce in your country? How about heavy
| equipment, such as earth-moving vehicles and excavators? You can't name
| another country in the world that is as diversified as the US in terms of
| what we produce. Japan comes close, as does Korea, but neither can
produce
| the food necessary to feed their people. We obtain less than 15% of our
oil
| from overseas. We can produce ALL our own food. And we can produce all
or
| own consumer goods, albeit at a greater cost. Can Australia claim the
same?

Capt. Mooron

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
| You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh water
is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
| we will take it soon.)

LIKE HELL YOU WILL..... not after that lame beggin' strip visit of Celluci.
Jump Doggy! The Commonwealth will kick your ass back to the stoneage! Not to
mention all the friggin' Terrorists we're currently harboring up here.

You Yanks ain't got the manpower to take us on.... we'd kick your lame
butts.... especially after your pathetic strategic display in Iraq...
amateurs! We'll bring in the Iraqi Information Minister.... that'll screw
you all up big time!

CM

jlrogers

Naw, wind power is cheaper than that stuff. It'll be 20 years before we have the technology to make tar sand extraction worth
while.

"thunder" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:57:26 +0000, jlrogers wrote:

You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh
water is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And we
will take it soon.)

The country with the second largest proven oil reserves is not Iraq,
it's Canada. Perhaps we invaded the wrong country.

http://www.rense.com/general37/petrol.htm

jlrogers

You'll fold as soon as we threaten to send Congress to Canada.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
| You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh water
is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
| we will take it soon.)

LIKE HELL YOU WILL..... not after that lame beggin' strip visit of Celluci.
Jump Doggy! The Commonwealth will kick your ass back to the stoneage! Not to
mention all the friggin' Terrorists we're currently harboring up here.

You Yanks ain't got the manpower to take us on.... we'd kick your lame
butts.... especially after your pathetic strategic display in Iraq...
amateurs! We'll bring in the Iraqi Information Minister.... that'll screw
you all up big time!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Is this the same thing as when the Texas legislators left the
state? Be afraid, be very afraid.

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
You'll fold as soon as we threaten to send Congress to Canada.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
| You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh

water
is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
| we will take it soon.)

LIKE HELL YOU WILL..... not after that lame beggin' strip visit of

Celluci.
Jump Doggy! The Commonwealth will kick your ass back to the stoneage!

Not to
mention all the friggin' Terrorists we're currently harboring up here.

You Yanks ain't got the manpower to take us on.... we'd kick your lame
butts.... especially after your pathetic strategic display in Iraq...
amateurs! We'll bring in the Iraqi Information Minister.... that'll

screw
you all up big time!

CM

XR750

"thunder" wrote in message

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:57:26 +0000, jlrogers wrote:

You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh
water is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And we
will take it soon.)

The country with the second largest proven oil reserves is not Iraq,
it's Canada. Perhaps we invaded the wrong country.

http://www.rense.com/general37/petrol.htm

Nah, too easy. We wanted a real "fight", not the candy-from-the-baby scene.

Ever given any thought to why that Canadian oil hasn't been exploited more
fully? Hint: tar sand. And it's colder than Pluto in Athabasca.

XR

XR750

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
| You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh water
is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
| we will take it soon.)

LIKE HELL YOU WILL..... not after that lame beggin' strip visit of

Celluci.
Jump Doggy! The Commonwealth will kick your ass back to the stoneage! Not

mention all the friggin' Terrorists we're currently harboring up here.

You Yanks ain't got the manpower to take us on.... we'd kick your lame
butts.... especially after your pathetic strategic display in Iraq...
amateurs! We'll bring in the Iraqi Information Minister.... that'll screw
you all up big time!

I can see it now: a new deck of playing cards with names such as Trudeau,
Giles, and such on the faces.

XR

Capt. Mooron

Just call me Dat'damn Osama Bin Mooron.......

You guys are in big trouble now....

CM