Capt. Mooron

Default Is Bush a liar or an idiot or both?

Well.... isn't that just typical! It's not enough we get constantly ignored
by Bush.... not even mentioned or thanked on the global address after
911.... now that attitude has spread to the local populace. Mention 1st
world nations to an American and Canada is conveniently forgotten unless it
has to do with a reference to snow sports or fishing. Let's not even mention
the gall of sending Celluci to reprimand us for not joining the Iraq
comedy... now he's back acting like our best buddy and begging for any and
all sales oil or gas.

Understand this... Canada is way above the states in regards to countries
with standards of living. We are not an American counterpart... nor will we
ever be. You Americans had better learn to show some respect for our
country.... this crap has gone on long enough. Maybe you'll wake up when we
choke off the gas & oil.....

Ya bunch of no good fer nuthin', low down, dirty, side windin' ,whinin', two
faced, lily livered, scum suckin' snake in the grass, back stabbin', mail
stealin', dirty dog, garbage vandalizing, troublemaking bilge barnacles....
your acting lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut.

It would be the doom of the USA if it were to go isolationist! They would be
dead in the water within 10 years. A society based on capitalist venture has
no future without global trade. It's tantamount to opening a store and only
allowing your relatives to shop there.

There... I feel much better now!

CM

"XR750" wrote in message
| LOL. Extremely laughable. With Mexicans crossing into the US by the
| thousands daily, I doubt if we're in jeopardy of suffering from "cheap
| labor." To the contrary, I'd actually like to see manufacturing jobs
| reinstated right here, putting Americans back to work. It's high time our
| labor jobs quit disappearing to such places as Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and
| Thailand. Fact is, Ozard, that the US is one of the only countries on
the
| face of the planet that could conceivably be completely isolationist. For
| example, how many autos do you produce in your country? How about heavy
| equipment, such as earth-moving vehicles and excavators? You can't name
| another country in the world that is as diversified as the US in terms of
| what we produce. Japan comes close, as does Korea, but neither can
produce
| the food necessary to feed their people. We obtain less than 15% of our
oil
| from overseas. We can produce ALL our own food. And we can produce all
or
| own consumer goods, albeit at a greater cost. Can Australia claim the
same?