Default +-+-+- SAILING FAILURES -+-+-+

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:39:28 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:10:35 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
ctanews.com:

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
news:494152da$0 :

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
.. .
"Charles Momsen" wrote in
:

Wilbur Hubbard

A brilliant philosophy!

Wilbur/Neal,

Why do you keep posting under pseudonyms?

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Why do you jump to false conclusions?

Wilbur Hubbard

Nothing false about it. You're just a sick puppy who likes to toot
his own
horn.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Maybe so, but I'm not a Momsen sock or vice versa as you claimed. So
answer the question why don't you instead of side-stepping. Why do you
jump to false conclusions?

Wilbur Hubbard

How many rounds do you want to go with this? You keep posting under
fradualant names using different free newservers and think that you're
hiding your tracks. You're not.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Wilbur/Neal/Ellen/Gregory, etc is not Momsen

Two different puppeteers

That's a distinction without a difference.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:49:32 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:39:28 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:10:35 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
. octanews.com:

[...]

Why bother with 'em. Just consign then to the toilet and you're well
rid of them. I haven't read an original post by any of them in a year,
or more and, guess what? I haven't missed them at all, at all.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

How many rounds do you want to go with this? You keep posting under
fradualant names using different free newservers and think that you're
hiding your tracks. You're not.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Wilbur/Neal/Ellen/Gregory, etc is not Momsen

Two different puppeteers

That's a distinction without a difference.

Why bother with 'em. Just consign then to the toilet and you're well
rid of them. I haven't read an original post by any of them in a year,
or more and, guess what? I haven't missed them at all, at all.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

But they sure show up in the replies...