posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The body never lies

Despite what comes from the mouth or even deliberate actions, there are
physical manifestations of the body that show underlying conditions, such as
ulcers.

The question is: How can a man who acts so cool and controlled start coming
apart before he even takes office?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=82364

The body never lies.

Change!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
Despite what comes from the mouth or even deliberate actions, there are
physical manifestations of the body that show underlying conditions, such
as ulcers.

The question is: How can a man who acts so cool and controlled start
coming apart before he even takes office?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=82364

The body never lies.

Change!

Sorry, but I was unable to listen to that lying, Muslim Madrassa-educated,
Mulatto Marxist for long enough to see a tick. Everything he says is so
scripted, predictable and vapid. He's somebody's puppet and it becomes more
and more apparent as time goes on. Makes me wonder just who's pulling the
strings. It's got to be some Clintonista. Look how Obama is being forced to
hire mostly Clinton retreads when he claimed he was going to "change"
Washington, a new direction and all that. Yah Right!

LIAR!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

[...]

Maybe he's finally realizing the days of voting "present" are over.

PETA it does a body good! Reginald P. Smithers III General 2 September 20th 07 02:04 AM
Nikon D70 Body 4 Sail Eisboch General 2 July 10th 06 01:11 AM
body stle >cnc General 2 August 12th 04 11:51 AM
OT Bush's lies upon lies. basskisser General 0 July 16th 03 02:45 PM