>cnc

Default body stle

I don't really know if anyone can answer my questioin or not, but here
goes.
My wife and I want to buy a steady, stable reliable motor boat that is
:
1. not built for speed
2/ won';t be used to pull skiers
3. Easy to trailer and launch
4. Hass a small cudy cabin for occasional overnights
5. No designed for fishermen

A slow moving, poking about here and there kind of a vessell.

Perhaps strong enough to handle part of the Intercoastal waterway?

Please, let us hear from you. Thanks.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:25:41 -0400, "cnc"
wrote:

I don't really know if anyone can answer my questioin or not, but here
goes.
My wife and I want to buy a steady, stable reliable motor boat that is
:
1. not built for speed
2/ won';t be used to pull skiers
3. Easy to trailer and launch
4. Hass a small cudy cabin for occasional overnights
5. No designed for fishermen

A slow moving, poking about here and there kind of a vessell.

Perhaps strong enough to handle part of the Intercoastal waterway?

Please, let us hear from you. Thanks.

http://www.searay.com/index.asp?disp...id=34827&tab=5

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653