posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

Check out the bailout spending:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27719011

If I'm not mistaken, it exceeds the Federal Budget by about 50% !!!!!

Whoooooopeeeeeeee!!!!!

Put your hard earned dollars under the mattresses folks, if its where the
government can find they are going to tax it heavily.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:23:03 -0700, "Charles Momsen"
said:

Put your hard earned dollars under the mattresses folks, if its where the
government can find they are going to tax it heavily.

And now Harry and Nancy want to use it to bail out the UAW.

Wait! This just in:

Democratic Controlled Congress acts recklessly with $700 Billion dollars!

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_hHecri880405

The Democrats just hand over an additional 25% of the US budget and demands
no accountability!

The hard working American taxpayers are swindled! Swindled!

By the Democratic Controlled Congress!

The reckless Democrats will destroy your life savings!

And take whatever is left!!!!!!

Can Obama fix the problem?

Hope!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Call for a return to the gold standard:

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=9790

The Federal Reserve is doing an outstanding job!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

And now Harry and Nancy want to use it to bail out the UAW.

Do you believe that we should allow the Big Three to fail? I'm kinda on the
fence about this... on the one hand, I think we should, because they got
themselves into this mess. On the other hand, this would displace millions
of people.... not exactly the best thing to do in the current economy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

And now Harry and Nancy want to use it to bail out the UAW.

Do you believe that we should allow the Big Three to fail? I'm kinda on
the fence about this... on the one hand, I think we should, because they
got themselves into this mess. On the other hand, this would displace
millions of people.... not exactly the best thing to do in the current
economy.

Going into bankruptcy and receivership is not necessarily failure. Under
bankruptcy the companies can be restructured, some debts eliminated and
contracts renegotiated. Here's an article you can read and add to your vast
repertoire of MBA knowledge (unless you want to continue parroting the false
dilemma of "allow the Big Three to fail") :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankrup..._United_States

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'm kinda on the fence about this...

Don't worry, the Democrat talking points will be out soon and then you can
be certain of where you are told to stand on this issue.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

And now Harry and Nancy want to use it to bail out the UAW.

Do you believe that we should allow the Big Three to fail? I'm kinda on
the fence about this... on the one hand, I think we should, because they
got themselves into this mess. On the other hand, this would displace
millions of people.... not exactly the best thing to do in the current
economy.

Going into bankruptcy and receivership is not necessarily failure. Under
bankruptcy the companies can be restructured, some debts eliminated and
contracts renegotiated. Here's an article you can read and add to your
vast repertoire of MBA knowledge (unless you want to continue parroting
the false dilemma of "allow the Big Three to fail") :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankrup..._United_States

You're attempting to educate Gaynze about bankruptcy?
Bwwahahahhahahahhahah!

Hey, he's morally bankrupt so surely he knows all about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I'm kinda on the fence about this...

Don't worry, the Democrat talking points will be out soon and then you can
be certain of where you are told to stand on this issue.

You know, Mr. Momsen, at first I was really depressed that Obama won. But,
as time passes, I'm starting to think it's the best thing that could have
happened. Why? Because now the idiot liberals who voted for the Marxist
Mulatto will have reality pounded into their thick, Neanderthal skulls as
their entire, comfy economic world, heretofore based on the hard work of the
productive, crumbles around their feet as the productive flee the excessive
regulation and taxation. They will soon know how stupid they were voting for
change and hyped image when they haven't the smallest clue the image is a
travesty or what kind of change they voted for.

One would like to think it's all gonna wake these idiots up but I certainly
won't hold my breath.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

Going into bankruptcy and receivership is not necessarily failure. Under
bankruptcy the companies can be restructured, some debts eliminated and
contracts renegotiated. Here's an article you can read and add to your
vast repertoire of MBA knowledge (unless you want to continue parroting
the false dilemma of "allow the Big Three to fail") :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankrup..._United_States

You're attempting to educate Gaynze about bankruptcy?
Bwwahahahhahahahhahah!

Hey, he's morally bankrupt so surely he knows all about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

Here's the education----

GM's net assets are listed he

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=GM

As of June 08, they have net assets of $136 billion. The largest bankruptcy
in history occurred in Sept 08 with assets of over $600 billion. It's right
on the bankruptcy link. So why is the concern over GM bankruptcy, which is
only 20% of the largest? Throw in the 2 other automakers and it still is
much less than a $600 billion + bankruptcy.

It's all about having the public subsidize the plush union benefits at the
expense of those who have much, much less.

Look for the union label on the baseball bat coming through the windshield!

Ganz can't be educated. He merely repeats what he is told, very little - if
any - thinking goes on between his ears. But that's Dave's puppet show - an
enjoyable one indeed!

Thankfully we have brilliant, masterful people such as you, Wilbur Hubbard,
to counteract the masses of drooling, unthinking, knee jerk liberals.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

[...]

I think Obama getting elected is a blessing too, for slightly different
reasons. If he operates as a Democrat, he will kill the economy, most likely
the world economy and everyone will blame the Democrats which is the proper
thing to do. If he realizes the gravity of the entire world situation and
wants to be successful, he can only adopt true conservative principles and
policies. So then he'll have to carry the Bush doctrine forward, with
obvious improvements, and be called a hypocrite by his base and a liberal by
his opponents. As you say, no matter what, reality will be pounded in - the
question is: Can they learn anything from it this time around?

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards
withdrew
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!