posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Whooopeee!!!!!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

And now Harry and Nancy want to use it to bail out the UAW.

Do you believe that we should allow the Big Three to fail? I'm kinda on
the fence about this... on the one hand, I think we should, because they
got themselves into this mess. On the other hand, this would displace
millions of people.... not exactly the best thing to do in the current
economy.

Going into bankruptcy and receivership is not necessarily failure. Under
bankruptcy the companies can be restructured, some debts eliminated and
contracts renegotiated. Here's an article you can read and add to your vast
repertoire of MBA knowledge (unless you want to continue parroting the false
dilemma of "allow the Big Three to fail") :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankrup..._United_States