Brent Swain Brent Swain is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuuk[_3_] View Post
Hi
Are there any links for the boating exam that aren't all just scams? Links
that would help learn the rules and regulation that my govt in Canada keeps
adding, changing, charging taxes for, etc etc.

With the new taxes on canoes and kayaks the Canadian govt means business
this year on the water. They are mandated to collect so much taxes so I want
to be prepared and have all my licenses and boating exam and fishing
licenses and proper vessel licenses. There are so many new taxes now I am
simply confused. And there will always be one that is forgotten and hence
the ticket.

Looking for an online resource to help me learn what will be in the canadian
boating examination. thanks
Check out Freecourse.ca
It's run by St Johns Ambulance, for free. They will give you the test for $25 at any St Johns ambulance office