Default Boating in Canada?

No, Bob , you are wrong.

And when it comes to boating, in Canadian waters, you cold be Dead Wrong.

Why would you speak negatively about those speaking negatively about Canada
enoromous and greedy and bankrupt taxation system? Do you like returning 85%
of your income back to the govt? Do you have an income?

COme on Bob, what I wanted was some links to the boating exam study and
question and preparing pages. I figured tried and true boaters would know
the best links.
Bob, you are right, one can go to any of the thousands of taxpayed govt
websites, one can pay the tax many many places, that is not what I want. I
wanted information.

Sad to see those so stuck on taxes like you Bob. Are you a teacher? Stuck on
govt dole? Part of the problem but thinks their are god's gift? Civil
servant? It is interesting to hear you civil servants defent Canada's
massive taxation system. And have no idea what is going on.

Hey, Bob, you know Canada is heading towards bankruptcy don't you? Way to go
Bob.

"Bob" wrote in message
On Feb 28, 6:00 am, " Tuuk" wrote:
Hi
Are there any links for the boating exam that aren't all just scams?

This post is a scam designed to create an active thread. Why?
Duh,
1) Taxes
2) Licensing
3) Canada......... Oooo watch outfor those Canuc commies. We are
next ! Everybody get your tea bag ! !

besides the dumb **** can simply go to the province website for info
so why evben ask here.
And you arogant idots bit hook line and sinker.
bob

Links
that would help learn the rules and regulation that my govt in Canada
keeps
adding, changing, charging taxes for, etc etc.

With the new taxes on canoes and kayaks the Canadian govt means business
this year on the water. They are mandated to collect so much taxes so I
want
to be prepared and have all my licenses and boating exam and fishing
licenses and proper vessel licenses. There are so many new taxes now I am
simply confused. And there will always be one that is forgotten and hence
the ticket.

Looking for an online resource to help me learn what will be in the
canadian
boating examination. thanks

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuuk[_3_] View Post
Hi
Are there any links for the boating exam that aren't all just scams? Links
that would help learn the rules and regulation that my govt in Canada keeps
adding, changing, charging taxes for, etc etc.

With the new taxes on canoes and kayaks the Canadian govt means business
this year on the water. They are mandated to collect so much taxes so I want
to be prepared and have all my licenses and boating exam and fishing
licenses and proper vessel licenses. There are so many new taxes now I am
simply confused. And there will always be one that is forgotten and hence
the ticket.

Looking for an online resource to help me learn what will be in the canadian
boating examination. thanks
Check out Freecourse.ca
It's run by St Johns Ambulance, for free. They will give you the test for $25 at any St Johns ambulance office

Boating in Canada? Waldo General 14 March 2nd 11 06:43 AM
Canada solves Homelessness or Canada Stinks Don White[_6_] General 10 January 27th 10 06:41 PM
4TheSea boating accessories launches boating apparel line Mike[_8_] General 0 May 14th 08 07:50 PM
Ohhhh Canada Ohhh Canada Joe ASA 5 January 25th 06 11:40 PM
Boating in Canada / Pacific Coast Matt Lang General 4 August 10th 04 09:53 PM