James

Default Washington State Whitewater

I have seen several posts about people looking for groups or trips in
washington state. Well if you live in the Pacific Northwest and you
whitewater boat, I have good news for you. Not only do you live in the
sweetest whitewater area in the country, but you also have access to
some great boating resources. Here are some links you should bookmark
if you boat in washington state.

www.professorpaddle.com
(Washington White Water Gauges & Trips)

www.washingtonkayakclub.org
(Washington Kayak Club Homepage)

(Yahoo Email Ring for Kayaking in Washington)

I hope those links help. I of course am partial to professorpaddle
because it is my site, but hey they are all ways to get out on the
river more often. Hope to see ya out there.