Default Looking for Washington Boaters

Looking for Washington/Oregon boaters (kayakers and rafters, I do both)
to start paddling and rafting with. I like to get on the river as
often as possible and am interested in anyone wanting to run any river
in the Northwest anytime. Just email me at and
let me know if you are interested in joining me on some of my
raft/kayak trips or if you are looking for someone to run a river with.
--Carson