Bill

Default aiken augusta kayakers

are there any aiken augusta area kayakers?
please let me know.
Wilko

Bill,

Dunno what country you are from, but I guess the U.S., considering your
BellSouth address.

If so, have a look at boatertalk.com, a forum that sees a *lot* of U.S.
paddlers, with a big percentage coming from the southeast. You can also
try posting on Rec.Boats.Paddle, a paddling newsgroup that sees more
traffic than this one.

RBP.WW is pretty much dorment. :-(

HTH

Wilko

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe

Kayakers as Terrorists Bobo General 34 August 8th 04 01:37 PM
Kayakers Needed for NYC Triathlon -- Expenses Paid Mjamesone General 1 August 6th 03 01:43 PM
NYC Triathlon Needs Kayakers for Swim Support Mjamesone General 0 August 4th 03 09:20 PM